Thursday, December 16, 2010

The End of A Semester

So that's it for my fall 2010 semester. That mean's I'll be able to devote more time to this blog, and maybe even post some content that people would like to read. Additionally, i'm thinking about expanding the scope of this blog to encompass not only music, but technology as well. Not so much a "here's the coolest gear and software" kind of technology blog, but more like a "what the hell does the singularity mean?" kind of technology blog. Additionally, i'm going to be getting some new gear, namely the Numark Mixtrack and the Lexicon Alpha. This will allow for a more 'hands-on' manipulation of my music, and let me DJ when i'm bored/need to get the party started.

Additionally, Tron: Legacy (Or as I like to call it; DAFT PUNK...and some kind of movie) is coming out TOMORROW! Hopefully I'll be able to provide the internet with my interpretation of this film as soon as possible.
-Spectre Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment